How to Apply | Testing | Orientation | Academic Advising | Registration | Jump Start | Tuition & Fees | Financial Aid | Visiting OCC | Transfer Admissions | Joint Admissions Programs | Int'l Students | Educational Opportunity Fund | Multicultural Services | E-learning | College Catalog | FAQ
for classes online.
From inside Ocean Cruiser, look for the heading "Useful Tools" menu on the left side of the page, then click on “Search for Sections”:
Search for available sections
- From the “Search for Sections” page choose a term.
- Choose a “Subject” using the drop down.
- Enter a “Course Number” if known.
- Click “Submit”
- Scroll through the list of classes. Decide on a course section by viewing the “location”, “meeting information”, and “availability”.
- The course section is listed in the “Section, Name, and Title” box directly after the course code and number.
Example: ENGL = course code, 151 = course number, 01 = section
- Repeat steps 1-5 to search for another course subject.
- Use a trial schedule as a visual tool.
- Pay attention to class location, allow plenty of time for travel if choosing main campus and off campus locations.
- For best result search for one course subject at a time.
Eligible students can use WebAdvisor in their Ocean Cruiser account to register
Use of this function by anyone other than the student to whom this account is assigned is prohibited and may be subject to legal sanctions.
- From Ocean Cruiser, fill in your Log In ID and password, then click the “LOG IN” button.
Click on the “MYOCEAN” tab at the top of the screen.
Click “Register/Drop Sections” under "My WebAdvisor" in the third column.
Read and accept “Registration Page”
Click “Express Registration”
SEE “Search for available sections” above. Enter your desired course by selecting the “subject”, entering “course number”, choosing “section”, and selecting the “term”. Do not enter information in “Synonym” column.
- Once logged in, first time users will have to accept the terms of usage and change their password.
Example: Subject Course Number Section Number Term
ENGL 151 05 2010FA
- Once all desired courses are entered click “Submit”.
- Review listed course information, location, meeting time, and availability and choose appropriate action “Register” or “Remove from List” in the drop down next to the listed course and click “Submit”.
- View “Registration Results Page”
Add/Drop Course from Schedule
- Click on the “MYOCEAN” tab at the top of the screen.
- Click “Register/Drop Sections” under "My WebAdvisor" in the third column.
- Read and accept “Registration Page”
- Click either Drop or Add Sections and check the course you want to drop then click “Submit” or enter the course wish to be added then click “Submit”
After the first official day of the semester, you must come to Admissions and Records to drop or add a class; WebAdvisor registration ends when the semester begins. Also, note that THE 100% REFUND PERIOD ENDS WHEN THE SEMESTER BEGINS. DROP COURSES YOU DO NOT WANT TO TAKE BEFORE THE OFFICIAL START OF THE SEMESTER.
Obtain Your Schedule
Click on the “MYOCEAN” tab at the top of the screen. Click “My Class Schedule” under "My WebAdvisor" in the third column. Select the term. DOUBLE CHECK the courses, meeting times, and location.
Obtain Your Bill
Click on the “MYOCEAN” tab at the top of the screen. Click “Make a Payment” under "My WebAdvisor" in the third column.
Conduct a Program Evaluation
- Select either your own academic program, or a new one you might be interested in.
- Click “Submit”. You will receive an evaluation of where you stand toward meeting degree requirements.
REMEMBER to “LOG OUT” when not using your Ocean Cruiser Account
Find your Student ID number
Forgot your Ocean Cruiser password?