Applying for Disability ServicesMission | Eligibility | Services | Academic Accommodations | Applying to DS | CAE Staff | Center for Academic Excellence
Checklist for Applying for Disability Services
- Send in the Ocean County College application as early as possible before the start of the semester you wish to attend.
- Contact DS at 732.255.0456 to submit your documentation of a disability. You may also fax this information to our secure line: 732.864.3860.
- Once your documentation is received, the Disability Counselor will contact you for an intake appointment.
- At the time of your appointment, please bring your intake form.
- Make arrangements to take the Accuplacer Test with the appropriate academic adjustments if necessary. Call 732.255.0401 to make an appointment. This test should be taken as early as possible before the start of the semester you wish to attend.