Mission of Disability ServicesMission | Eligibility | Services | Academic Accommodations | Applying to DS | CAE Staff | Center for Academic Excellence
The Mission of Disability Services at Ocean County College is to:
- Promote equity and excellence in the educational opportunities for qualified students with disabilities
- Enhance faculty/staff expertise regarding disability issues
- Encourage awareness of disability issues affecting career planning and transition into the workplace
- Support, within the limits of available resources, agencies and institutions servicing students with disabilities
- Create an environment that tolerates differences and builds self-advocacy and
independence for students with disabilities.