Ocean County College's 46th Annual Commencement Ceremony
Ocean County College's 46th Annual Commencement Ceremony took place on Thursday, May 23, 2013 at 6:00 p.m. on the OCC Main Campus Mall, Toms River.Video of the Commencement Ceremony can be viewed at: www.ihigh.com/oceancounty
The deadlines to apply for graduation are:
• November 1 for Fall graduation
• March 1 for Spring graduation
• July 1 for Summer graduation
*If the deadline date falls on a weekend or holiday, the deadline date will be the next business day.
Graduation applications must be returned, in person, to the Cashiers Office with your graduation fee payment of $25.00. Students who plan to participate in the commencement ceremony should bring their paperwork, from the Cashier's Office, to the bookstore, where gowns and caps can be purchased for $44.00.
Diplomas are not distributed at the Commencement Ceremony. Students can pick up their diplomas in the Office of Registration and Records. You will be asked for identification when you pick up your diploma.
Diploma pick up dates are:
• Spring completion – starting June 10, 2013
• Summer completion – starting September 16, 2013
• Fall completion – starting January 27, 2014
Students who live out of the area can submit a request for their diplomas to be mailed by completing the Permission to Mail Diploma Form.
Ocean County College’s 46th Annual Commencement Ceremony, 46th Annual Awards Ceremony, and Nurses’ Pinning Ceremony will be televised on Ocean TV 20 as broadcast on Comcast of Toms River and Long Beach Island Channel 20, and Verizon FiOS of Northern Ocean County Channel 24.
● The Nurses’ Pinning Ceremony will be broadcast on Sunday, May 26 at 4:00 p.m.
● The 46th Annual Awards Ceremony will be broadcast on Sunday, May 26 at 6:00 p.m.
● The 46th Annual Commencement Ceremony will be broadcast on Friday, May 24 at 7:30 p.m., and Sunday, May 26 at 7:30 p.m.
A fee of $10.00 to cover the cost of printing and lettering is charged to students receiving certificates.
If you are transferring to another school, and need your transcripts to reflect your status as a graduate, please note this information will not automatically appear on a transcript until approximately one week after the graduation date. When completing your transcript request form, be sure to check the box indicating "hold for recording of degree" if you wish transcripts to include your status as a graduate.