Thank you for your interest in E-learning at Ocean County College!
Our E-learning curriculum includes degree programs that you can take completely online.
Ocean County College’s E-learning program is designed for dedicated students with an ability to manage their time well and be self-starters. Our E-learning program enables students to maintain full lives outside of the classroom with our flexible course schedules that allow for individual time management. In order to get started here at Ocean County College there are a few steps that you will need to take.
Checklist for Getting Started!
First, you will need to fill out an application. One of our admission specialists will reach out to you as soon as you fill out an Online Application. The application is free!
If you plan on using financial aid to pay for your courses, you will need to fill out a Free Application for Federal Student Aid. If you intend on using student loans to pay for your schooling, you will still need to fill out a fafsa. You can click on this link to get started – fafsa.
If you are a brand new student and have never attended college, you will need to submit standardized test scores or take the College Placement Test.
- If you have any of the following test scores, you will be exempt from that portion of the College Placement Test. You can send your scores to the Registration & Records or the Testing Center.
- SAT: Math 530+ Critical Reading 540+
- HSPA: Math 25-+ Verbal 235+
- ACT: 23+ English/Writing and/or 22+ Math
- PSAT: 54+ Critical Reading and/or 53+ Math
- If you do not have qualifying SAT and/or HSPA Scores you may:
- Go to the Ocean County College testing center and take the College placement test there if you live locally.
- If you do not live locally, you can speak with your admissions specialist about the simple steps involved in setting up a proctored test at a remote location.
If you are a transfer student and plan on using transfer credits, please send your official transcripts to:
Registration and Records Office
Ocean County College
PO Box 2001
Toms River, NJ 08754-2001