At OCC, you can build your future without building up debt. Ask us about our payment plan and financial aid programs.
Returning to school can be an overwhelming decision, which is why Ocean County College offers an extensive selection of flexible classes to meet the needs of all our students. Ocean County College is a public two-year community college offering a wide variety of Associate Degrees and Certificate Programs.
- Affordable tuition at $131.00 per credit for in-county students
- Small class sizes averaging 35 students
- Flexible schedules including evening, weekend, internet, and home-study classes
- Over 60 online classes you can take right from home
- A new state of the art childcare center on our Main Campus in Toms River
- The KeanOcean alliance, which allows students to complete selected Kean University bachelors’ and masters’ degrees right here on the OCC Campus
- Convenient locations: Main Campus in Toms River, Southern Education Center in Manahawkin, plus off-campus sites located throughout Ocean County