What is Ocean Cruiser?
Ocean Cruiser is your campus-community connection to OCC!
- All students will receive an email account through the college.
- This email account can be accessed within Ocean Cruiser (after logging in) by clicking on the envelope icon at the top of the screen. Please be certain to check for email periodically as this is the college’s main method of communication with you. Your email address will be in the format email@example.com* (Some students will have numbers attached to their name; see welcome letter to verify.)
Scheduling and Registration
- View semester course schedules
- Register for courses
- Pay bills
- Run program evaluations
- Check official final course grades
- Get unofficial transcripts
- The system can be accessed within Ocean Cruiser by clicking on the "WebAdvisor" tab at the top of the screen.
- Some instructors will utilize Ocean Cruiser to post assignments or test grades within a course. Check with individual instructors for course information.
- Download class handouts and forms
- Contact classmates and faculty
- Receive E-learning information
- Store and share files
- Check out clubs and student activities
- Check announcements for campus events
View more information on Ocean Cruiser, including instructions for searching for classes, registering for classes, adding/dropping courses, obtaining course schedules, obtaining billing information, and conducting a program evaluation.