- Register for courses
- Pay bills
- Run program evaluations
- View semester course schedules
- Check official final course grades
- Get unofficial transcripts
What is Ocean Cruiser?
Registration, Records and Schedules
- All students will receive an email account through the college.
- This email account can be accessed within Ocean Cruiser (after logging in) by clicking on the envelope icon at the top of the screen. Please be certain to check for email periodically as this is the college’s main method of communication with you. Your email address will be in the format firstname.lastname@example.org* (Some students will have numbers attached to their name; see welcome letter to verify.)
- Some instructors will utilize Ocean Cruiser to post assignments or test grades within a course. Check with individual instructors for course information.
- Download class handouts and forms
- Contact classmates and faculty
- Receive E-learning information
- Store and share files
- Check out clubs and student activities
- Check announcements for campus events
View more information on Ocean Cruiser, including instructions for searching for classes, registering for classes, adding/dropping courses, obtaining course schedules, obtaining billing information, and conducting a program evaluation.