This is a broad program of study that provides students with specific skills as well as a general overview of business. The courses are also related to not-for-profit organizations.
- BUSN131 Introduction to Business Administration (3 cr)
- CSIT123 Integrated Office Software (3 cr)
- BUSN251 Business Law I (3 cr)
- BUSN134 Principles of Marketing (3 cr)
- BUSN271 Principles of Management (3 cr)
1 of the following 2 Accounting courses is required:
Electives (6 cr):
- ACCT162 Principles of Accounting II (3 cr)
- BUSN170 Small Business Management (3 cr)
- BUSN210 Business Communications (3 cr)
- BUSN252 Business Law II (3 cr)
- BUSN270 Principles of Advertising (3 cr)
- BUSN272 Principles of Investments (3 cr)
- BUSN151 Introduction to Human Resources Management (3 cr)
Students must complete one-half of the total number of semester hours required for this program at OCC.