Tuition Rates for Full-Time and Part-Time Students
Distance Education Courses - County residents: $134.00/semester hour plus E-learning fee ($104.00 tuition, $18.00 college/student fees, $12.00 technology fees, plus $100.00 per Online Course fee)
Distance Education Courses - Out-of-County residents: $227.00/semester hour plus E-learning fee ($215.00 tuition, $12.00 technology fees, plus $100.00 per Online Course fee)
Full-time and part-time students pay a college/student fee of $18.00 per credit hour. The fee represents partial subsidy of the following services:
- College Budget
- Intercollegiate Athletics
- Student Life Office Administration Operations
- Health Service Office
- Transfer & Placement
- Financial Aid
- Student Life Fund
- Clubs & Organizations
- College Center Building Fund
In addition, full-time and part-time students pay a technology fee of $12.00 per credit hour.
Course or Material Fees
A course or material fee listed below will be required of all students enrolled in certain designated courses. Fee categories appear at the conclusion of applicable course descriptions. A special table of fees, not shown here, also exists for International Education Courses.
Effective Fall 2014 Course / Category Fees:
- $100.00 Online Courses
- $2,000.00 Nursing Only
- International Fee TBD each semester
In addition to the above, students may be required to purchase material for their own use in conjunction with certain courses as noted at the end of those course descriptions. These costs will be identified by the course instructor and will not be included on the student's bill prepared by the college.
A $20.00 non-refundable registration fee is charged to all students for each registration term.
Tuition and Fees Payment
All tuition and fees must be paid at the time of registration. Checks or money orders are acceptable when made payable to Ocean County College. A charge of $25.00 will be assessed for all checks issued to the college and not paid upon presentation to the bank. Visa, MasterCard, American Express and Discover are also accepted.
Funding for Soldiers
- The Post-9/11 Bill is an educational assistance program that provides eligible Soldiers with up to 36 months of benefits for education and training opportunities outside of the Army while they are on active duty. These benefits may be used for undergraduate and graduate degree programs, vocational and technical training, tutorial assistance, books, supplies and monthly housing. Generally, benefits are payable for 15 years following release from active duty and may be transferred to spouses or dependent children.
- The Montgomery GI Bill (MGIB) is an assistance program that provides eligible Soldiers with up to 36 months of benefits for education and training opportunities outside of the Army. These benefits may be used for degree and certificate programs, flight training, apprenticeship/on-the-job training and correspondence courses. Generally, benefits are payable for 10 years following release from active duty.
OCC’s Financial Aid Office is proud to help military students and their families access educational funding with the specific benefits available through each branch:
Learn more about financial aid programs available to OCC students who qualify.