Welcome Current EOF Students!
Throughout your time with EOF, you will receive individualized support and guidance, which maximizes your opportunities for success and learning. You must complete your requirements each semester in order to stay in good standing. Communication is most important. If you have challenges, questions, or need some tough love, EOF is here to help!
- Complete your FAFSA, live on October 1 for the next academic year
- Register for 12 or more credits – if you need to attend part-time, see your Advisor who will approve or deny less than full time registration
- Meet monthly with your Advisor – build a working relationship that supports your needs, goals, and dreams.
- Maintain satisfactory progress – pass your classes, maintain a 2.0 or above
- Utilize tutoring regularly – we have excellent, paid professional tutors waiting to work with you
- Attend the EOF Fall/Spring Welcome
- Attend a seminar, workshop or other offered program on or off campus to meet your Life Long Learning Experience requirement
- Check-in with EOF Canvas regularly – read announcements and emails to stay in the know
Drop in, visit, we’d love to see you!
The EOF Canvas Shell looks just like a traditional course shell. Here, ALL the requirements and activities you should be engaged during your time at EOF are organized by credit hour and semester to guide you toward your Associates Degree.
Announcements and the latest news about EOF and program happenings are posted. You can reach out to tutors, advisors and peers. You can upload documents and find any EOF document needed. Use this as another tool for your success – stay connected!
Awards & Societies
Each year graduating EOF students are recognized by the EOF Board of Directors and the Office of the Secretary of Higher Education. These awards are presented to students who have demonstrated exceptional achievement during their college careers.
Outstanding Academic Achievement:
Presented to students who have consistently maintained a cumulative grade point average of 3.50-3.99
- Kaitlyn Gioxaris
- Daniel Kraftmann
- Samari Valles
Academic Achievement: Presented to students who have consistently maintained a cumulative grade point average of 3.20-3.49
- Olga Carmen-Bradshaw
- Consuelo Colon
- Abbey McGovern
- Carolyn Pellitteri
- Daniel Varall
Student who best exemplifies the spirit and intent of the Educational Opportunity Fund program. There is no grade point average requirement for this award: Louis Garcia
Graduate Achievement Award Spotlight: Kaitlyn Gioxaris
Chi Alpha Epsilon’s Beta Chi Chapter at Ocean County College, recognizes EOF students who have held a 3.0 cumulative GPA for two consecutive full-time semesters or three or four part-time semesters.