Central Admissions Office
Little Falls, NJ 07424
- Ocean County College students with a variety of associate degree options can achieve seamless transfer to the Berkeley College B.B.A. / B.S. Degree in Accounting, General Business, Business Administration, Marketing, Management, Information Systems Management, Justice Studies, Health Services Management, and Human Resources Management.
- Students may transfer a minimum of 60 semester credits.
With the goal of preparing students for success in the professional world, Bachelor’s and Associate’s degree programs at Berkeley College combine rigorous academics with hands-on training for a well-rounded education that provides the knowledge and skills employers demand.
Student Transfer Requirements
- Students must have a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.0
- Students in an Associate's degree program must graduate before moving to a Bachelor's degree program. After discussion with an academic advisor, dual enrollment may be approved for the last term of the Associate's program.
- Berkeley College Transfer Opportunity Program (T.O.P. Scholars): A T.O.P. Scholarship is awarded to an eligible student who completes a Free Application for Financial Aid (FAFSA), receives a valid Institutional Student Information Record (ISIR), and enrolls full-time in one of Berkeley’s Bachelor’s degree programs after receiving an Associate’s degree from a New Jersey or New York State community college. For an eligible student who enters with and maintains a GPA of 2.50, scholarships start at 25 percent of tuition, after all federal/state grants and other scholarships have been applied. A student with a higher GPA may receive as much as 50 percent of tuition.
- View additional Berkeley College scholarships
- Traditional in-class semesters - Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter