Kean University and Ocean County College (Kean-Ocean) have formed a partnership that enables area residents to complete the upper division courses required for certain Kean University undergraduate degree programs and specific graduate programs right here on the OCC campus.
The Kean-Ocean Gateway Building will provide additional space needed to accommodate area residents interested in earning a bachelor's degree on Ocean County College's Toms River Campus.
The five story classroom and office complex will include the following features:
- 225-Seat Lecture Hall
- Four Seminar Rooms
- Graphic Design Studio
- Offices for Fifty-Six Faculty
- Three Lecture Hall Support Rooms
- Twenty-five 35-Seat Classrooms
- Two Laptop Computer Labs
- Two 26-Seat Conference Rooms
- 50-Seat Multipurpose Room
- Pre-Function Preparation Room
- Physical Education/Nursing Demo Room
- Administrative Office Suite for Kean University and Ocean County College
The estimated completion date for the Kean-Ocean Gateway Building is December 2012.