What's my Ocean Connect username and password?
If you've used Office 365 before, then your Ocean Connect username and password are the same as what you used for Office 365. For faculty and staff, you can login to Connect using the same username and password you use for mail.ocean.edu.
Reset Ocean Connect Password
There currently is not an automated manner is which to reset Ocean Connect passwords if you do not already know your password. IT is in the process of implementing a solution which we hope to have active shortly. Until that time please see the information below if you need to have your password reset.
Faculty/Staff - If you know your password and it is expiring, go to http://password.ocean.edu to reset the password before it expires.
If you do not know your current password, contact the IT Help Desk. Detailed information on how to contact the Help Desk is located on the side of this page.
- Students - If you know your password AND it is expiring, go to http://password.ocean.edu to reset the password before it expires.
- If you do know your password, the following locations on campus are able to reset Student Ocean Connect passwords.
- Open Computer Lab Technical staff
- Library staff
- Academic Planning staff
- Records & Registration staff
- Call 1-844-344-3113 8am-5pm M-F
Campus Security Reminder:
Remember that if you observe or witness suspicious activity or encounter unusual behavior, comments, postings, etc., you should contact college security at ext. 2200.
OCC has 24/7 phone support for faculty, staff and students.
All faculty can stop by the Help Desk located in the IT building during business hours.
- 732-255-0400 x2144
Need Help Changing an Ocean Connect passwords?
- Visit one of the Open Computer labs on campus
- Call 1-844-344-3113, during business hours.
- After hours off-site Student Help Desk call 1-866-861-1122
Lab Hours & Locations can be found on the Student Help Links page.
Canvas Specific Helpline
This is NOT for password or Ocean specific issues.