How to change your Ocean Connect Password
- Log in to http://connect.ocean.edu
- In the top right corner you will see an icon of four horizontal lines.
- Clicking on the icon will open a menu
- Click "Change Password"
- A new window will open.
6. Enter the requested information and click "Update Password" to complete.
How to reset your Ocean Connect Password
- There is no online method to reset your Ocean Connect Password at this time. This option will be available in the near future.
- Currently you have 3 options to reset your password
- Call the Student Help Desk at 1-866-861-1122 available 24/7
- Visit one of the Open Computer Labs on Campus and ask a Lab tech to change your password.
- Visit the Library on campus and ask a librarian to change your password.
What are the requirements for passwords?
- Passwords will now expire every 120 days
- New passwords cannot be set to use the previous 2 passwords used
- Passwords must differ from the login name or any variation of the login name. (i.e. jdoe to doej) and any reverse or circular shift of that login name.
All new passwords must meet the following requirements:
- Be at least eight(8) characters in length
- Contain characters from three of the following four categories:
- English uppercase characters (A through Z)
- English lowercase characters (a through z)
- Base 10 digits (0 through 9)