- “Peter, Paul, & Mary” Legend Comes To Grunin Center
The Grunin Center for the Arts at Ocean County College will present An Evening with Peter Yarrow (of Peter, Paul, & Mary) on Friday, May 11 at 8:00 p.m.
- Concert Band Salutes Broadway – Again! – At Grunin Center
The Ocean County College Concert Band will present its spring concert, A Salute to Broadway, Part II, on Sat, May 5 at 7pm.
- Your Future’s Looking Bright This Summer!
Are you looking to develop the new skills required to change careers? Do you need to update your professional skills to remain competitive in your current job?
- HRTM Connect Networking Event for Businesses and Students
Business owners are invited to attend HRTM Connect on Thursday, April 26 from 3:30 to 5:30 p.m. at Ocean County College.
- Open Houses / Info Sessions Spotlight Careers, Kids/Teens, More
Visit us and learn more! The Department of Continuing & Professional Education at OCC is hosting a variety of Summer Careers Open Houses and Information Sessions in April, May, August, and September.
- Premiere of South Baseball – The Spirit of Winning at Grunin Center
The documentary film South Baseball – The Spirit of Winning will premiere on Sunday, April 8, 2:00 p.m.
- Aurora Borealis Shows Highlight April At Novins Planetarium
Enjoy a celestial experience at the Robert J. Novins Planetarium on the OCC Main Campus. Enjoy a variety of laser, kids, and holiday shows!
- Chapin Family Brings American Roots Music to The Grunin Center
Tom Chapin & The Chapin Sisters bring their brand of folk music to the Grunin Center Main Stage at OCC on April 21 at 8:00 p.m.
- Substance Abuse Summit to be Held at Ocean County College
OCC’s Governmental Affairs Institute, in collaboration with the OCC Office of Counseling & Student Development and the Student Organization of Kean University, will present the 2nd Annual Substance Abuse Summit: Prevention & Recovery on April 23rd.
- Attend Our Spring Open House!
Have questions about starting college? Your first step to success is right around the corner! Attend OCC’s Admissions Spring Open House on Saturday, April 21, 10:30 a.m. Admission is free and open to the public.