Student Ambassador Job Description
Student Ambassadors assist the Admissions Office and other student services throughout the campus by providing unsurpassed customer service to our prospective and continuing OCC students.
- Leading campus tours
- Providing unparalleled customer service to prospective students, and their families
- Attending 2 on and/or off-campus recruitment events with Admissions staff
- Providing student support in the form of phone call campaigns, emailing, walk-in assistance, etc.
- Providing general clerical/office work
- Providing other student support assistance as needed/assigned
- Have AND maintain a 2.75 GPA
- Be registered for a minimum of 9 credits in fall and spring semesters
- Work a minimum of 8 hours per week
- Work 2 Special Events per semester (Info Sessions, College Fairs, etc.)
- Be willing to accompany Admissions Representatives to high school visits or college fairs, as their schedule permits
- Work fall Open House and spring Accepted Student Day programs
For more information about becoming a Student Ambassador, please contact John Sellino at 732.255.0400 X3861 or email@example.com.