The Legal Secretary Certificate of Completion program will prepare students to successfully work at law offices. Legal secretaries prepare legal correspondence and documents to assist lawyers in legal research, as well as keep a detailed calendar and detailed files. Courses in this program will provide a background for these responsibilities.
- BUSN126 Word Processing (1 cr)
- BUSN147 Keyboarding/Document Processing I (3 cr)
- BUSN148 Keyboarding/Document Processing II (3 cr)
- BUSN214 Word Processing Applications (3 cr)
- BUSN251 Business Law I (3 cr)
- BUSN267 Real Estate Law (3 cr)
- CSIT123 Integrated Office Software (3 cr)
- LAAW203 Law Office Management (3 cr)
For more information contact Edward Kissling at email@example.com or 732-255-0400 Ext. 2227.