This certificate program is designed for individuals who are interested in learning more about basic nutrition. The focus is on wellness and disease prevention through proper nutrition and eating behaviors. It is highly recommended that students enrolling in this program have taken (a) high school biology and chemistry or (b) BIOL114: Principles of Biological Science and high school chemistry.
- BIOL130 Human Anatomy and Physiology I (4 cr)
- BIOL131 Human Anatomy & Physiology II (4 cr)
- ENGL151 English I (3 cr)
- MATH156 Introduction to Statistics (3 cr)
- HEHP188 Introduction to Nutrition (3 cr)
- HEHP239 Strength and Conditioning Physiology (3 cr)
- HEHP240 Exercise Physiology (3 cr)
- HEHP252 Nutrition for Fitness and Sport (3 cr)
- HEHP266 Exercise and Health Counseling (3 cr)
1 of the following 2 Health Courses courses is required:
For more information contact Kathleen Malachowski at firstname.lastname@example.org or 732-255-0400 Ext. 2117.