The Personal Training certificate program prepares students for employment in the fitness industry. Students seeking employment will also become eligible to apply for National Council on Strength and Fitness Personal Training certification. Students may apply credits earned in the certificate program toward an associate degree.
- BIOL130 Human Anatomy and Physiology I (4 cr)
- PSYC172 General Psychology (3 cr)
- ENGL151 English I (3 cr)
- HEHP160 First Aid/CPR/AED for the Workplace, Schools and the Community (3 cr)
- HEHP188 Introduction to Nutrition (3 cr)
- HEHP228 Care and Prevention of Athletic Injuries (3 cr)
- HEHP239 Strength and Conditioning Physiology (3 cr)
- HEHP252 Nutrition for Fitness and Sport (3 cr)
- HEHP266 Exercise and Health Counseling (3 cr)
- HEHP267 Sports Management (3 cr)
1 of the following 2 Health courses is required:
For more information contact Michael Klecan at email@example.com or 732-255-0400 Ext. 2120.