The Physical Therapy Aid certificate program prepares students for employment in the field of physical therapy. Employment settings may include private physical therapy facilities, hospital based facilities, occupational therapy and recreational therapy centers. Students may apply credits earned in the certificate program toward an associate degree.
- AHMT110 Medical Terminology (3 cr)
- BIOL130 Human Anatomy and Physiology I (4 cr)
- ENGL151 English I (3 cr)
- HEHP160 First Aid/CPR/AED for the Workplace, Schools and the Community (3 cr)
- HEHP228 Care and Prevention of Athletic Injuries (3 cr)
- HEHP238 Management and Rehabilitation of Athletic Injuries (3 cr)
- HEHP239 Strength and Conditioning Physiology (3 cr)
- HEHP265 Kinesiology (3 cr)
- HEHP290 Health and Human Performance Internship (3 cr)
1 of the following 2 Health courses is required:
For more information contact Michael Klecan at firstname.lastname@example.org or 732-255-0400 Ext. 2120.