The program of study is a core of business courses which are designed to prepare the student for ownership and operation of a small enterprise. These specialized courses stress the role of the entrepreneur.
- BUSN131 Introduction to Business Administration (3 cr)
- BUSN134 Principles of Marketing (3 cr)
- BUSN170 Small Business Management (3 cr)
- BUSN251 Business Law I (3 cr)
- BUSN271 Principles of Management (3 cr)
- CSIT123 Integrated Office Software (3 cr)
- ENGL151 English I (3 cr)
1 of the following 2 Accounting courses is required:
- Small Business Management Electives: 12 cr. ACCT 162 Principles of Accounting II (3 cr.) BUSN 132 Business Calculations (3 cr.) BUSN 210 Business Communications (3 cr.) BUSN 215 Integrated Software Applications (3 cr.) BUSN 220 Career Mgmt. & Organizational Behavior (3 cr. ) BUSN 252 Business Law II (3 cr.) BUSN 270 Principles of Advertising (3 cr.) CSIT 126 Intermediate Spreadsheets & Database (3 cr.) MATH-156 Introduction to Statistics (3 cr.)
For more information contact Hank Schwartz at firstname.lastname@example.org or 732-255-0400 Ext. 2425.