College Lecturer II, School of Business & Social Sciences - Political Science
Office: BART, 309
Phone: 732.255.0400 x2220
To access this faculty member's class schedule, from Ocean Connect, choose the term you wish to attend, type this faculty member's last name in the Instructor's Last Name field, and then click submit.
||American Federal Government
||State and Local Government
||Principles of Public Administration
|POLI 265||Comparative Politics and Government
||Women and Politics
M.P.A. Kean University
B.A. Seton Hall University
- Co-authored Cases on Critical and Qualitative Prespectives in Online Higher Education
- Co-authored Re-designing Student's Thinking Processes through Advanced Discussion Forums"
- "Election Night" analyst on WOBM news station.
- Presented at Kean University/OCC on "Organizational Behavior and Motivation in Public Administration"
- Presented a discussion on "Shakespeare Behind Bars".
- Facilitated a student-based discussion of notable women in International Politics at Ocean County College
- Presented a lecture at Kean University/OCC's Psychology Speaker Series on "Psychology of Negative Campaigning"
- Co-coordinates Ocean County College's Constitution Day
- Facilitates annual Students Learning about Politics Voter Registration Drive
- Presented a discussion on the "Salem Witch Trials" as part of Women's History Month
- Presented on a panel discussion of the New Jersey Political Science Association at Rutgers University's Eagleton Institute of Politics
- Interviewed by Asbury Park Press regarding the "Republican National Convention 2016: Extra Eyes on Christie, NJ?
- Presented a lecture entitled, "Examining the Second Amendment" at Lakewood Branch of the Ocean County Library
- Presented a lecture on the 2016 Presidential Election at the Little Egg Harbor and Lakewood branches of the Ocean County Library