The History Club has put together a trip to Washington D.C. Contact Rob Marchie at firstname.lastname@example.org for sign up information.
- Depart at 8am from OCC
- Stop in Baltimore for the Great Blacks in Wax Museum
- 2 Hours set aside for lunch and shopping at Harbor Place
- Arrive in D.C. at the Reagan Building
- Visit Martin Luther King National Memorial
- Dinner included at Buca di Beppo
- Visit to the Lincoln, Vietnam and Korean War Memorials
- Access to the National Museum of African American History and Culture (This place is sold out and we got tickets!!!)
- Tour of the Capitol Hill Area, including U.S. Capitol Building, U.S. Supreme Court and the Library of Congress
- Dinner included at the Hard Rock Cafe
- Tour of the Frederick Douglass Memorial Home
- 5 hours of time to visit the Smithsonian Institution.
- Natural History, American History, Native American Museums, the Botanical Gardens
- Depart for home around 3pm.
All travel, hotel and dinners are included.If you share a room, the cost is approximately $300 per person. If you are interested please contact Robert Marchie at email@example.com.