- Register for courses
- Pay bills
- Run program evaluations
- View semester course schedules
- Check official final course grades
- Get unofficial transcripts
What is Ocean Cruiser?
Registration, Records and Schedules
- All students will receive an email account through the college.
- Office 365 is Ocean County College's new platform for student email. Students will use the Outlook Online version provided by Office 365 for email. Microsoft Office 365 also provides an online suite of software programs that includes Word, Excel, PowerPoint, and cloud storage provided by OneDrive that is available to students, faculty and staff. To create your Microsoft office 365 account Click My Ocean on the top right corner of the OCC website. You will have the option to go to Ocean Cruiser or Office 365. For more information about Office 365 you can go to https://oceancc-public.sharepoint.com/
- Some instructors will utilize Pearson Learning Studio (eCollege and eCompanion) to post assignments or test grades within a course. Check with individual instructors for course information.
- Download class handouts and forms
- Contact classmates and faculty
- Receive E-learning information
- Store and share files
- Check out clubs and student activities
- Check announcements for campus events
View more information on Ocean Cruiser, including instructions for searching for classes, registering for classes, adding/dropping courses, obtaining course schedules, obtaining billing information, and conducting a program evaluation.