TOMS RIVER, NJ — The Jay and Linda Grunin Center for the Arts is taking the utmost precautions in light of the quickly shifting COVID-19 (novel coronavirus) situation. Following is a list of shows that have been cancelled or rescheduled to a later date. The Grunin Center thanks its patrons for their understanding.
- OCC Repertory Theatre Company’s performances of Lovers on Saturday, March 14, and Sunday, March 15, have been cancelled.
- Artrageous, originally scheduled for Thursday, March 19, has been postponed to Thursday, August 6, 2020. The public show will remain at 7:00 p.m.
- Jazz on a Sunday Afternoon featuring Lucia Jackson, originally scheduled for Sunday, March 22, has been cancelled.
- Both performances of Assisted Living: The Musical scheduled for Saturday, March 28, have been rescheduled for the same times (2:00 p.m. and 7:30 p.m.) on Saturday, June 27, 2020.
- The Congregation B’Nai Israel presents The Maccabeats event scheduled for Sunday, March 29, has been cancelled.
- National Geographic Live – Capturing the Impossible originally scheduled for Thursday, April 2, has been rescheduled for Thursday, September 24, 2020 at the same time.
- The Amazing Max originally scheduled for Saturday, April 4, has been rescheduled for Friday, May 25, 2020 at 7:00 p.m.
If a show is cancelled, what happens?
If a show has been cancelled, meaning we were not able to reschedule for a later date, we have already initiated refunds. If you paid by credit card, please allow 72 hours for the refund to appear on your credit card statement. If you paid by cash, Ocean County College will mail you a check for your refund amount. Please allow up to 14 business days to receive a check by mail.
If a show is postponed, what happens?
If a show has been postponed, your tickets for the original date will be valid on the rescheduled date. You do not need to obtain new tickets. If you cannot attend the rescheduled date, please submit a request for a refund to email@example.com. At this time, we will accept refund requests for the shows listed above through March 31, 2020. Any refund requests received after March 31, 2020, cannot be processed.
For more information, visit grunincenter.org, email firstname.lastname@example.org, or call 732-255-0500.
The Grunin Center is located on the main campus of Ocean County College in Toms River.