Magical World of Animals Age 7-13
Learn to care for a variety of animals. An area Vet Technician will discuss pet nutrition, animal behavior, and care of your companion animal. Live animals are available for hands-on learning. We take a behind-the-scenes tour of a veterinary hospital on the last day.
$175 | Camp Code CEBS-136-01
5 Sessions | Jul 15-Jul 19| MTWTHF | 9:00AM-12:00PM
$175 | Camp Code CEBS-136-02
5 Sessions | Aug 19-Aug 23| MTWTHF | 9:00AM-12:00PM
CPE SUMMER Catalog
CPE Summer Catalog
“I have to be honest, I never liked high school or studying but I really like it here at OCC. I’ve learned so much here, not just about Medical Billing and EHR, but about myself.”
“Anytime I talk to someone who is unhappy with their job, I always tell them about CPE and how great it is. Especially the online courses.”
–Stephanie, Current OCC and CPE Student
Let CPE help you
BUILD A BETTER YOU!
CPE WANTS YOU
CPE seeks qualified instructors. To join our team of instructors, apply online.
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Art & Music
- Computer Training
- EKG Technician
- Health & Wellness
- Health Care Careers
- Healthcare Development
- Kids Programs
- Language Skill Development ESL/Education
- Medical Assisting
- Physical Therapy Aide
- Select the CPE Teacher Position that applies to your area of interest
- Send us an email at email@example.com
- Include your name and posting number
CPE INFO SESSIONS
New Pathways to Teaching
Tuesday 2/26/19 6pm
- Library Building Ground Floor
Snow date-Thursday 2/28/19 6pm
Medical Billing & Coding
- Discover how to achieve a rewarding & respectable job in the healthcare industry either in a home business or working in a healthcare facility. Learn how to complete a health care certificate at Ocean County College either online or in a traditional classroom. Walk-ins welcome!
Saturday, August 24 • 9:00am-Noon
- Hovnanian Health Science Building #102• Room 107 Parking Lot #3
Call 732.255.0409 with questions.