If you’re interested in advancing your current career or entering a new job field, CPE’s Career & Certificate Programs can help!
Our programs offer fast-track career training in as little as three to six months and provide you with the knowledge and skills necessary to compete in today’s evolving job market. Specific programs also prepare you to pass state/national exams for certifications or licenses.
- Certified Electronic Health Record Specialist Certificate
- Certified Nurse Aide CNA
- Certified Personal Trainer Certificate
- Community Health Worker Certificate
- Dental Assisting Certificate
- EKG Technician Training Certificate
- Healthcare Professional Development
- Massage Therapy Professional Development
- Medical Assistant Certificate
- Medical Billing Professional Certificate
- Medical Coding Professional Certificate
- Medical Billing & Coding Specialist Certificate
- Nutrition Specialist Certificate
- Pet Therapy Preparation & Certification
- Pharmacy Technician & PTCB Preparation Certificate
- Phlebotomy Technician Training Certificate
- Physical Therapy Aide Certificate
- Veterinary Assistant
- Bookkeeping & QuickBooks Certificate
- Professional Bookkeeping Certificate
- Digital Blueprint Certificate
- Entrepreneur Certificate
- Adobe Photoshop Certificate
- Excel 2019 Certificate
- Graphic Design Certificate
- Microsoft Office 2019 Specialist Certificate
- QuickBooks Certificate
- Systems Administrator Certificate
- CompTIA A+, Security+, Network+
- Python Programming Certificate
- Legal Office Assistant
Register and Pay for Courses
You are an Existing User if you have taken CPE classes or camps after 2013.
1. Login with your Ocean Connect username and password.
2. If you do not know your username or password, go to our Ocean Help page.
3. Search for classes by course code or title.
4. Register and pay for courses, CPE accepts VISA, Master Card, American Express and Discover.
5. Receive an email confirmation of registration.
For online registration, you need to make your payment at the time of registration. You are not registered for the class until your payment is processed. If you have issues with the online process, contact us, Monday-Friday 8:00 AM-4:00 PM, to register at 732-255-0409.
You are a New User if
- You have never taken any CPE classes or camps.
- You took a CPE class or camp before 2013.
- You do not have an Ocean Connect email account.
*Until your Ocean Connect email account is setup and activated, register by phone at 732-255-0409, in person at the Continuing Learning Center, Building #4, or by mail at Continuing & Professional Education CPE, Ocean County College, PO Box 2001, Toms River, NJ 08754-2001.
Register at the Continuing Learning Center Building #4. Use Parking Lot #1 for easy access to our office. We will direct you to the Cashier’s Office. It is located in the Administration Building #1 on the 2nd floor. You are not officially in the class until you make your payment.
Credit Card and personal checks are accepted. Make cash payments in the exact amount of the class. Payments must be made in order to complete the registration process. If CPE does not receive payment on the day of registration, your name will not appear on the class roster.
Call 732.255.0409 and have your credit card number and expiration date ready. CPE accepts Visa, MasterCard, Discover, or American Express.
Mail check/money order with completed Registration Form to:
Ocean County College
Continuing & Professional Education
P.O. Box 2001
Toms River, New Jersey
CPE will provide a refund for a class ONLY if you withdraw four (4) business days, 8:00AM-4:00PM prior to the start date of the class for which you are registered.
- CPE will issue refunds within 2-4 weeks based on the original payment method.
- CPE will not issue refunds for students dismissed from class due to misconduct.
- CPE does not issue refunds for trips or ticketed events.
- CPE does not permit student substitutions for courses.