An Option to the Associate in Applied Science in Computer Science/Information Technology
- What it takes to be a cybersecurity professional?
- How organizations not only protect themselves, but their customers from cyber threats?
- How ethical hackers are utilized by companies?
All of these questions can be answered through the field of Cybersecurity.
- You are interested in helping defend critical assets from harm.
- You are interested in growing and expanding your knowledge of defense.
- You are interested in starting a career in cybersecurity sooner rather than later.
Cyber-Information Security, An Option to the Associate in Applied Science in Computer Science/Information Technology
Some credentials offered as part of this program include Security+, Network+, CCNA, CyberOps, Pentest+, Certified Ethical Hacker (CEH), EC Council Digital Forensics, Certified Governance, Risk, and Compliance, A+, and IT Fundamentals+.
A partnership with Rowan University is under development.
Dr. Joseph Brickley has over seven years of Cybersecurity experience supporting Department of Defense contractors and holds numerous industry certifications: CISSP, Security+, Network+, SAFe5, CCNA, CyberOps, and CEH. Dr. Brickley also has numerous Peer Review Publications in professional journals.