Certificate Of Completion
- How companies develop their green brand and green products?
- What is meant by sustainable food and sustainable resources?
- What is carbon footprint analysis and how does it relate to renewable energy?
All of these questions can be answered through the field of environmental sustainability. Environmental Sustainability Technicians develop and manage environmental social, corporate, and government programs.
- You care about climate change and the increase in greenhouse gases.
- You want to have a positive impact on the environment and natural world.
- You are concerned about the environment and would like to work on programs related to sustaining a healthy environment.
Environmental Sustainability, Certificate Of Completion
Students can complete this certificate while simultaneously completing at least 2 industry recognized credentials in workforce and professional education. There is also an opportunity to transfer the certificate credits into an Associate’s in Applied Science degree in Technical Studies for continued career growth.
In conjunction with the 18-credit certificate of completion, OCC is offering the following industry recognized credentials though our Workforce and Professional Education (WPE) department. The addition of these industry recognized credentials to the Certificate of Completion in IHHM can add significantly increase wages. Inquire about scholarship opportunities available for these credentials.
- LEED AP credential
- Global Reporting Initiative (GRI) Certificate
Lincoln A. Simmons, College Lecturer in the School of Science, Technology, Engineering and Mathematics, is a faculty member and an accomplished environmental leader with over twenty years of technical and management responsibility involving environmental sustainability, hazardous materials management, industrial hygiene, environmental site assessments and indoor air. He has led environmental projects from concept to completion while managing teams, client relations and financial viability.
Mr. Simmons has worked as Project Director with Con-Test air and Water Engineering, ATC Environmental Consultants, and Warren Panzer engineers. He served as the President of ESTI/ESTCL and WIIL, full service Environmental Consulting and Construction Management firms.
Contact Professor Simmons at email@example.com or 732 255 0400 x2178.