Fun with Foods Age 6-11
Whether you are a future chef or just enjoy hanging out in the kitchen, our cooking camp is for you! Using the blender, microwave and toaster oven, campers create easy menu items like tasty appetizers, smoothies and yummy desserts! We do not recommend this camp for children with food allergies.
$175 | Camp Code CEHE-710-01
5 Sessions | Jul 8-Jul 12 | MTWTHF | 9:00AM-12:00PM
Advanced Fun with Foods Age 10-15
Our hands-on camp teaches campers basic cake decorating, working with chocolate, and more. They make tasty appetizers and yummy desserts! We do not recommend this camp for children with food allergies.
$175 | Camp Code CEHE-711-01
5 Sessions | Jul 15-Jul 19 | MTWTHF | 9:00AM-12:00PM
CPE SUMMER Catalog
CPE Summer Catalog
“I have to be honest, I never liked high school or studying but I really like it here at OCC. I’ve learned so much here, not just about Medical Billing and EHR, but about myself.”
“Anytime I talk to someone who is unhappy with their job, I always tell them about CPE and how great it is. Especially the online courses.”
–Stephanie, Current OCC and CPE Student
Let CPE help you
BUILD A BETTER YOU!
CPE WANTS YOU
CPE seeks qualified instructors. To join our team of instructors, apply online.
- Anatomy & Physiology
- Art & Music
- Computer Training
- EKG Technician
- Health & Wellness
- Health Care Careers
- Healthcare Development
- Kids Programs
- Language Skill Development ESL/Education
- Medical Assisting
- Physical Therapy Aide
- Select the CPE Teacher Position that applies to your area of interest
- Send us an email at email@example.com
- Include your name and posting number
CPE INFO SESSIONS
Career Training Info Session
- Come Discover Your Next Career and How to Get Started
- Get insight into these fine careers:
- Specialized Careers
Wed. August 21 • 3:00pm-6:00pm
- Instructional Building #5 Atrium
Medical Billing & Coding
- Discover how to achieve a rewarding & respectable job in the healthcare industry either in a home business or working in a healthcare facility. Learn how to complete a health care certificate at Ocean County College either online or in a traditional classroom.
Saturday, August 24 • 9:00am-Noon
- Hovnanian Health Science Building #102• Room 107 Parking Lot #3
Call 732.255.0409 with questions.