Your Classroom is Wherever You Want It to Be
Are you a student from another college or university? Register for OCC’s summer courses and get one step closer to your degree — and save money.
- OCC’s tuition is much less expensive than a four-year college or university.
- All New Jersey residents pay our in-county rate for online courses.
- Tuition includes textbooks, tutoring, and most fees.
- You can apply and register for math and science courses on the same day.
- Complete your associate degree 100% online.
- Online courses are asynchronous, which means students are never required to come to campus and are not required to be “online” during a specific day or time.
- Our courses are designed to be completed at a comfortable pace in 7.5 weeks.
- Most four-year colleges and universities accept our credits.
- Ocean’s online science courses include a true hands-on lab experience through kits delivered to students’ homes.
- Online career services, tutoring, counseling, and library assistance.
- 24/7 technical support for all online courses.
|Prin Biological Sci
|Human Anat/Phys I
|Human Anat/Phys II
|General Biology I
|General Biology II
|General Chemistry I
|General Chemistry II
|Organic Chemistry I
|Organic Chemistry II
|General Physics I
|General Physics II
|General Physics III
|A Survey of Mathematics
|College Algebra Accelerated
“I had a great experience with all my online classes. OCC is a great place to learn and to further your knowledge.
OCC got me ready for life after college.”
– Michael Santos, OCC Class of 2017
How to Get Started As a Visiting Student
- Complete an Application for Admission online.
- When asked to indicate your anticipated Enrollment Status, choose Visiting Student (currently attending another College/University) or Non-Degree.
Visiting Student Registration Instructions
- Visiting Students must prove that they are current, valid students. Please use your school-issued e-mail account to send a copy of your unofficial transcript to email@example.com.
- Once you are informed you have access to register online, you will use your OCC issued Ocean Connect account to register for classes.
Ocean’s online science courses include a true hands-on lab experience. Not all labs are included as part of the First Day Material. Students may have to purchase a kit that will be delivered to students’ homes. The labs are similar if not identical to those performed in face-to-face classes. This unique lab experience is what has made our courses rigorous and transferable to four-year institutions.
Courses may also be available in a HyFlex format. A fully HyFlex (Hybrid Flexible) course integrates in-class face-to-face instruction, online synchronous learning (which means occurring at the same time as the live instruction), and online activities.