Aside from patient care, hospital & physician billing practices are of the utmost importance. Experienced medical billers are in great demand. The Medical Billing Professional Certificate program provides you with the skills necessary to become a certified medical biller. Complete the program in one semester or at your own pace.
Our online and traditional courses are interchangeable. You may take the classes as is convenient for you.
- CEHS 112 Medical Terminology I
- CEHS 117 Medical Terminology II
- CEHS 274 Medical Insurance & Billing Practices
- CEHS 192 Computerized Medisoft Billing
- CEHS 333 The Electronic Health Record EHR & CEHRS Exam Prep for Health Care Careers
- CEHO 102 Fast Track Medical Terminology I & II
- CEHO 103 Medical Insurance & Billing Practices
- CEHO 108 Computerized Medisoft Billing
- CEHO 109 The Electronic Health Record EHR & CEHRS Exam Prep for Health Care Career
The red, white, & blue ribbon distinguishes this program as a Department of Veterans Affairs approved Veterans’ Educational Benefits program.