Our program is designed to meet the professional needs of those seeking careers in Medical Coding. For your convenience, courses for this program are offered online or on campus. Our online and traditional courses are interchangeable, meaning you take classes when it is convenient for you.
Coders interpret doctor-originated information from patient charts, classify it, and assign appropriate numerical codes. These codes are necessary for statistics, billings, and quality assurance. The person who assigns these codes must be fully trained and accurate. Our experienced instructors are experts in the field and are trained to teach you the latest industry standards and practices. Medical Terminology and Anatomy & Physiology courses are not required for LPNs and RNs for certificate completion. Proof of licensure must be submitted to firstname.lastname@example.org.
- CEHO 102 Online Fast Track Medical Terminology I and II
- CEHO 103 Medical Billing and Insurance Practices
- CEHO 104 Online Anatomy and Physiology
- CEHO 120 Fast Track CPT 1 and CPT 11 Coding
- CEHO 126 ICD-10-CM Coding Online
- CEHS 112 Medical Terminology I
- CEHS 117 Medical Terminology II
- CEHS 194 Anatomy and Physiology for the Allied Health Care Professional
- CEHS 274 Medical Billing and Insurance Practices
- CEHS 309 CPT Coding I and II
- CEHS 312 ICD-10-CM Coding
The red, white, & blue ribbon distinguishes this program as a Department of Veterans Affairs approved Veterans’ Educational Benefits program.