- Albright agrees to accept all general education courses required for your AA degree.
- Albright offers one free course per year at Albright while you are still at your two-year or community college (to a maximum of three courses).
- All Dual Admissions students can take one Albright College course per year free of charge while enrolled as an Ocean County College student (maximum of three courses lifetime).
Albright offers two undergraduate degrees, the Bachelor of Arts and the Bachelor of Science. The minimum requirements for graduation are completion of 32 courses; completion of all general studies and major requirements; a minimum 2.00 cumulative grade point average and a minimum 2.00 grade point average in the major; completion of the Albright Cultural Experience.
At least 16 of the 32 courses must be earned at Albright College. The senior year is to be spent as a full-time day student at Albright (at least three courses per semester).
Student Transfer Requirements
- Graduate from Ocean County College with an Associate in Arts (A.A.) Degree or Associate in Science (A.S.) Degree with a minimum cumulative GPA of 2.0
- Complete a “Dual Admissions Intent” form
- Satisfy all other Albright College transfer admission requirements
- Have a cumulative GPA of 2.00 or higher from the affiliate school
Ocean County College students are eligible for the following scholarship opportunities on the basis of their final grade point averages at OCC:
- $12,500 with a GPA of 3.8 or higher
- $10,000 with a GPA of 3.6 to 3.79
- $ 7,500 with a GPA of 3.4 to 3.59
- $ 5,000 with a GPA of 3.2 to 3.39
- Traditional in-class semesters – Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
- Accelerated Degree Program
Transcript Request – Allows you to send your Official Ocean County College transcripts
Application for Graduation (PDF) – Student must apply to graduate from OCC in the semester prior to their final semester
Transfer College Evaluation Form (PDF) – Helpful in obtaining important information when you are visiting a four-year transfer institution
Transfer College Chart (PDF)– A quick way to review what information you still need to submit with an application