skip to main content
Search Button

Course Withdrawals

A student may withdraw or be withdrawn from a course until the semester Withdrawal Date with the instructor assigning a grade of “W” and providing the last date of attendance. If a student stops attending or is administratively withdrawn after the Withdrawal Date, an “F” will be assigned.

The Add/Drop/Withdrawal Form (PDF) can be obtained from the Registration and Records Office on the first floor of the Administration Building. Return the completed and signed form to the Registration and Records Office.

Students can also withdraw from classes online by following the Student Online Withdrawal Instructions (PDF).

Text Link