GENERAL TUTORING SERVICES
Tutoring for Anatomy & Physiology and General Biology is available this summer on Thursdays from 9:00 AM – 11:00 AM!
Follow the instructions below to make an appointment. Email email@example.com if you are looking for tutoring support in other courses.
Contact Information: Connor Sampson, Operations Coordinator 732-255-0400 ext. 2967.
How To Make an Appointment
- Go to Accudemia and login with your Ocean Connect credentials
- Click “Appointments” at the top of the page and then Create New Appointment
- Type “General Tutoring Services: Virtual” into the box for Center
- Choose your course from the list shown
- Pick an available time slot
- Leave your student email address, student ID #, and a brief description of what you are working on in the “Notes” section of the appointment BEFORE you click “Confirm”
- Click “Confirm”
- You will receive an invite to your student email the day of your session. Click the green button in the email to get connected with your tutor.
Note: if students do not leave this information in the “Notes” section then they will not receive an invite to their tutoring session.
If you are having difficulties making the appointment yourself, please do not hesitate to email firstname.lastname@example.org, and we will assist you in setting up your appointment.