GENERAL TUTORING SERVICES
Tutoring for subjects besides math and writing varies by semester. Please follow the instructions below to see if your course is supported by a tutor.
Note: For the Summer 2020 semester there will be no tutors for General Tutoring Services. Mathematics Services and Writing Services will continue to operate as they did in Spring 2020. General Tutoring Services will return in the Fall 2020 semester.
Contact Information: Connor Sampson, Operations Coordinator
732-255-0400 ext. 2967.
How To Access Online Tutoring
Student Instructions for making a tutoring appointment using Accudemia:
- Login to Ocean Connect
- Click on WebAdvisor
- Click on Students
- Click on Accudemia Login
- Click “Appointments” at the top of the page and then Create New Appointment
- Type “General Tutoring Services: Virtual” into the box for Center
- Choose your course from the list shown
- Pick an available time slot
- Leave your student email address, student ID #, and a brief description of what you are working on in the “Notes” section of the appointment BEFORE you click “Confirm”
- Click “Confirm”
- You will receive an invite to your student email the day of your session. Click the green button in the email to get connected with your tutor.
Note: if students do not leave this information in the “Notes” section then they will not receive an invite to their tutoring session.
If you are having difficulties making the appointment yourself, please do not hesitate to email email@example.com, and we will assist you in setting up your appointment.