Congratulations on your student’s acceptance to Ocean County College!
Please join us for Parent Orientation!
Benefits of Attending
Parent Orientation provides parents and guardians with valuable information to help you support your student’s transition into college. Research shows that students are more successful when family members understand the college experience and the available, on-campus resources.
What to expect at the parent orientation:
- Hear about OCC’s academic expectations
- Discover available resources for your student
- Learn about financial aid, tuition, and billing
- See the campus and classrooms
- Address your questions and concerns
- Meet college leaders
Parent Orientation Schedule – 2019
All sessions will be held in the Technology Building Lecture Hall (Bldg.#25 Room 115)
- Wednesday, June 26 – 6:00 – 8:00 pm
- Wednesday, July 31 – 6:00 – 8:00 pm
- Wednesday, August 28 – 6:00 – 8:00 pm