The Student Life Office is the center of student activity on campus. To make the most of your college experience, the Student Life Office offers over 60 active clubs and organizations for students to participate in. Getting involved outside of the classroom helps students to develop communication, management and leadership skills.
We offer a wide variety of student activities to suit the diverse needs, interests and backgrounds of our students, as well as student discounts on movie tickets and more!
Check the What’s Happening page for a listing of events, discounts and activities available to our students!
Student Life Leadership and Development Program
We also offer the Student Leadership and Development Program which gives students the opportunity to learn to manage their weakness and capitalize on their strengths, cultivate working relationships with others, and examine skills such as decision making and problem-solving.
Click this link to access this year’s application!
Student Life Office Goals
Our goal is to help students assume responsibility for their own behavior, develop their own skills through experiences, and become aware of their own strengths.
Poster and Flyer Guidelines: Ocean County College has developed a set of guidelines to govern the hanging of posters and flyers around campus. Please read this document for more details.
Please return completed forms to the Student Life office. You can download these forms and either fill them out electronically or by hand. When emailing forms, please use the email@example.com email!
Event Proposal Form: Are you planning an event for your club? If so, use this form to let the Student Life office know the details!
R25 Room Request: Complete this form to request a room on campus for a club-sponsored meeting, event, or activity!
Media Services Request: Do you have any tech needs for your event? If so, then this is the form for you!
Membership Roster: We can’t wait to see who will be part of your club each semester!
Student Travel Request: Are you hoping to have students attend a conference or convention? Then this is the form for you!
Conv-Conf Report: This form needs to be completed by all students who attend conferences and/or conventions.
Student Club Honorarium: Will your club be paying an honorarium to a speaker, photographer, workshop leader, etc.? If yes, please submit this form to the Student Life office.
Special Funding Form: Please submit this form if you have a funding request outside of your regular club budget.
Student Organization Application: Interested in forming a new club on campus? Check out this form!
- Personal, valid OCC ID Card must be presented to purchase.
- You must accompany your guests on any trip. We reserve the right to check ID Cards on the bus.
- Tickets are limited to four (4) per person, unless indicated otherwise. All sales are on a first come, first served basis.
- NO ADVANCE reservations will be taken or tickets held. Payment in full is required at the time of reservation.
- It is the purchaser’s responsibility to contact Student Life at 732-255-0348 in the event of a cancellation prior to the day of the trip.
- Cancellations will only be refunded if the ticket(s) can be resold.
- No one under the age of 18 is permitted on any trip unless accompanied by a parent or guardian.
- Alcoholic Beverages are PROHIBITED on college-sponsored trips.
- Prices are subject to change at any time. Unless otherwise noted, all tickets/seats are on sale in the Student Life Office.
- All participants attending a Student Life Office sponsored trip must sign and “Off-Campus Travel Release” in advance.
To contact the Student Life Office, please call 732-255-0348.
Hours of Operation
Main Office (2nd Floor)
Mon. – Fri.: 8:00am – 5:00pm
Student Life Box Office (1st Floor)
Mon. – Thurs.: 8:00am – 7:00pm
Fri.: 8:00am – 3:00pm