Its that time of the year! The semester is about to begin, and the campus will soon be filled with the excited anticipation that a new academic year brings. Whether you’re a first-time college student, returning student, transfer student, or a student about to graduate here are some resources available to students:
The Campus Map
The HUB page: A One Stop Express Service designed to assist you.
- Last minute financial aid questions?
- Need your student ID card?
- Have a question about your classes, degree, etc. ?
- Mon 8:30am – 6pm
- Tue 8:30am – 6pm
- Wed 8:30am – 6pm
- Thu 8:30am – 5pm
- Fri 8:30am – 4pm
- Sat CLOSED
- Sun CLOSED
Student Center Dining Hall (BLDG#8)
- Monday – Friday: 8:00 a.m. – 6:00 p.m.
- Saturday/Sunday: Closed
- Join us for the 2018 Fall Open House on Saturday, November 3rd at 10:30 am. Visit with representatives from Admissions, Advising, NJ Stars, Athletics, Student Life, EOF, and many more! Register today: http://ow.ly/rmiB30m92hj
- OCC & Kean students are eligible for student discounts to most of the awesome shows at the Grunin Center. Visit grunincenter.org/events to view upcoming events.
- Stay connected with OCC athletics by visiting: www.occvikings.com
- Registration For Accelerated Six Term Classes (Students can register between now and 11/2/2018.)
- How’s your semester going? Did you know that OCC has a tutoring center located in the Instructional Building (#5)? The tutoring center provides free and friendly academic support in a wide variety of subjects to supplement your coursework! Visit: ocean.edu/student-services/tutoring
- The Library supports the instructional and research needs of the students, faculty, and staff! Supporting a collection that contains over 80,000 books, periodicals, audiovisual materials, and online resources, the Library Staff is always available to acquaint you with the resources and services available to assist you in locating the information you need.