Kean University and Ocean County College (Kean-Ocean) have formed a partnership that enables area residents to complete the upper division courses required for certain Kean University undergraduate degree programs and specific graduate programs right here on the OCC campus.
The Kean-Ocean Gateway Building provides additional space needed to accommodate area residents interested in earning a bachelor’s degree on Ocean County College’s Toms River Campus.
The five story classroom and office complex includes the following features:
- 225-Seat Lecture Hall
- Four Seminar Rooms
- Graphic Design Studio
- Offices for Fifty-Six Faculty
- Three Lecture Hall Support Rooms
- Twenty-five 35-Seat Classrooms
- Two Laptop Computer Labs
- Two 26-Seat Conference Rooms
- 50-Seat Multipurpose Room
- Pre-Function Preparation Room
- Physical Education/Nursing Demo Room
- Administrative Office Suite for Kean University and Ocean County College
Offices and Services Inside
|Kean Ocean Administrative Office Suite||103|
|Security Satellite Office||102|
Parking for Building
Parking Lot 3 & 4
Parking is available in front of the building.
Handicap access is available via the front, back and side entrances. Handicap accessible elevator and restrooms are available. Handicap parking is located in front of the building.