JOIN THE CAMPAIGN
Why be a part of the 100 Women Campaign?
Being a part of the 100 Women Campaign is a simple, yet powerful, way to invest in the future of students attending Ocean County College. You will be leaving a legacy for years to come and empowering students to achieve their dreams.
As a member of the 100 Women Campaign, you will have the opportunity to:
- Provide scholarship support to deserving students, including those entering a STEM program or other academic discipline,
- Mentor students embarking on their educational and professional journey,
- Engage in multiple networking and professional development events,
- Enjoy special benefits and discounts on activities at Ocean County College,
- And promote and foster leadership development.
What will the 100 Women Campaign support?
Over the next five years, the 100 Women Campaign will raise its first $50,000.00 to retain and reward talented students, in both STEM-related and general academic disciplines, at Ocean County College through scholarship support. Additionally, students will be mentored throughout their tenure at OCC.
How can I learn more about becoming a member of the 100 Women Campaign?
Can I simply make a donation to the 100 Women Campaign?
Making a commitment of at least $100.00 per year over the next five years will make you a Legacy Contributor of the 100 Women Campaign. This support will provide crucial funding for this program and encourage education for years to come.