Your transcripts are important! Your high school transcripts will be evaluated to determine if you’re exempt from OCC’s placement test. The Accuplacer and will also be used in determining your financial aid eligibility. If you have attended other colleges, those will used to determine if any of your previous credits transfer.
- Are you just taking a class or two, or transferring?
- Visiting and Non-degree students do not need to demonstrate college readiness or have prerequisite courses in order to register at OCC.
- New Transfer Students can visit the website to learn more about registering and transferring credits.
- Did you do well in high school, or take the SAT/ PSAT/ACT? See if your GPA or test scores exempt you from the placement exam:
- Take the ACCUPLACER – find out more about the test and sign up here
- Visit the Testing website for test prep services or test taking tips.
Pay your balance in full online or in person in the Cashiers Office. You can also use the OCC tuition payment plan or the many other options available to students. Visit the Paying for College page for more information.
Enrolling at OCC Checklist for Students:
If this is your first time attending Ocean County College, you may benefit from group advising. Find out more at the Hub.
Have you attended Ocean before or plan to be a Part Time Student (11 credits or less), and need help choosing courses? Meet with an Academic Advisor to discuss degree options and course scheduling. Just stop in the Advising Office, no appointment is necessary. Visit our Advising page for more information about our services and office hours.
Visiting and Non-degree students do not need to demonstrate college readiness or have prerequisite courses in order to register at OCC.
Need help? Visit the Hub in the Administration Building Lobby, or contact the Hub at 732 255 0482 or firstname.lastname@example.org