If you did not receive a Federal William D. Ford Direct Stafford Loan during the last academic year at Ocean County College, follow the steps below to complete your application;
- Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Complete Entrance Counseling and submit printed confirmation page to the Ocean County College Financial Aid office.
- Complete a Master Promissory Note (MPN) and submit printed PDF copy to the Ocean County College Financial Aid office.
- Request a New Loan through Ocean Connect.
- To prevent identity theft and to verify current address, students will be required to provide a copy of their government issued photo ID showing name, date of birth and address. (e.g. Drivers License, State ID)