If you did not receive a Federal William D. Ford Direct Stafford Loan during the last academic year at Ocean County College, follow the steps below to complete your application;
- Complete your Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA).
- Complete Entrance Counseling and submit the printed confirmation page to the Ocean County College Financial Aid office.
- Complete a Master Promissory Note (MPN) and submit the printed PDF copy to the Ocean County College Financial Aid office.
- Request a New Loan through Ocean Connect.
- To prevent identity theft and to verify their current address, students will be required to provide a copy of their government-issued photo ID showing their name, date of birth, and address. (e.g. Drivers License, State ID)