Use our Free Online Application
How to Use OCC’s Online Application
- Create your account
- Enter your account information exactly as instructed on the application.
- Click the ‘Create Account’ link
- Write your username and password for future reference (i.e., when re-entering the system).
- Fill out the application
Use the navigation tools found at the bottom of each page to move forward and backward in the application.
- Make corrections to your data
You may see a Data Correction box when you move from page to page, or when you submit the application if you have omitted a required field or entered data incorrectly. Changes you need to make appear in red text. Enter the correct data, scroll down to the bottom of the page, and click ‘Save Application’ or ‘Save and Continue’.
- Submit the application
Check your application carefully. When you are satisfied with it and are ready to send it to OCC, click ‘Submit Application’ at the bottom of the last page. This submits your application to OCC.
- Check your Activity Log to print a copy of your application
- Close your browser program when you are ready to end your Web session
This clears your password and closes the secure connection.
Web Application Features
- The web application server stores the information you enter under the private username and password you establish.
- You do not have to complete an application in one sitting
For example, you can start working on a web application at your library’s computer facility, save your work, access the application at home on your personal computer, and continue working from there. Wherever you have access to the Web, you have access to the information you have saved.
- Your data is transmitted securely over the Internet –The information you enter is encrypted and secure when you save it and when you send it.
Hints for Completing Your Application
- Check your application carefully before sending it!
- There can be other requirements for admission such as having transcripts or test scores sent to OCC. Be sure to fulfill these requirements in addition to submitting your application. View the College Catalog for more information.
We offer a wide variety of student clubs and organizations to suit the diverse needs, interests and backgrounds of our students.