- Academics (https://www.ocean.edu/programs-and-courses/#academics): Degrees and certificates, academic advising and resources
- Admissions (https://www.ocean.edu/admissions-aid/#admissions): Records, registration and graduation
- Services (https://www.ocean.edu/admissions-aid/#tuition): Tuition and fees, refunds and support
- Financial Aid Office: (https://www.ocean.edu/admissions-aid/#financial-aid): Program and eligibility information, resources and assistance
- Financial Aid office and location (https://www.ocean.edu/admission_and_aid/whom-to-call-for-help/)
- Financial Aid Services programs (https://www.ocean.edu/admission_and_aid/types-of-financial-aid/): Includes information on available federal, state, veterans’ educational benefits and scholarships
- Gainful employment program disclosures
- Rights and responsibilities for financial aid recipients (https://www.ocean.edu/admission_and_aid/eligibility-requirements/)
- Student loan disclosures (https://www.ocean.edu/admission_and_aid/apply-for-a-loan/)
- Student shopping sheet (https://www.ocean.edu/admission_and_aid/net-price-calculator/)
OCC provides individual information about grant/loan eligibility on a one-on-one basis via appropriate mailings. Entrance and exit counseling instructions will be provided individually through the Department of Education loan website.
- Immunization policies and form (https://www.ocean.edu/admission_and_aid/steps-to-enroll/)
- Health Services and resources (https://www.ocean.edu/programs-and-courses/school-of-nursing/#clinicalpartners) Do we have information on our website regarding the RWJ/Barnabas Health Wellness Center?
- Annual security report (https://z19gk1a29t11uf15h455jmuv-wpengine.netdna-ssl.com/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Campus_Safety_and_Security_Report.pdf)
- Retention, graduation and transfer-out rates )https://www.ocean.edu/about-us/institutional-research/)
- IPED Report (these yearly reports need to be publicly available, maybe on the IR landing page)
- Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA)
- Disability Services
- Center for Student Success Offices
- Why OCC is Right For You
- Cost of attendance (https://www.ocean.edu/admission_and_aid/tuition-and-fees/)
- Net price calculator: A calculation tool that estimates amounts a student will pay to attend an institution in a single academic year after subtracting potential financial aid. (https://www.ocean.edu/admission_and_aid/net-price-calculator/)
- Refund of tuition (https://www.ocean.edu/admission_and_aid/refund-policy/)
- Return of funds policy for Title IV financial aid recipients (https://www.ocean.edu/admission_and_aid/withdrawals-refunds-return-of-aid/)
- Withdrawal policies (https://www.ocean.edu/admission_and_aid/withdrawals-refunds-return-of-aid/)
- Bookstore Purchases (https://www.ocean.edu/admission_and_aid/bookstore-purchases/)
- Programs & Courses (https://www.ocean.edu/programs-and-courses/#majors)
- Academics (https://www.ocean.edu/programs-and-courses/#academics)
- Online Learning (https://www.ocean.edu/programs-and-courses/online-learning/)
- Career Training (https://www.ocean.edu/programs-and-courses/#career-training)
- Southern Education Center (https://www.ocean.edu/about-us/visiting-occ/southern-education-center/)
- Planning for Transfer (https://www.ocean.edu/student-services/planning-for-transfer/)
- Transfer Credits (https://www.ocean.edu/student-services/transfer-credits/)
- Kean Ocean (https://www.ocean.edu/admission_and_aid/kean-ocean/)
- Academic honesty (https://www.ocean.edu/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Student-Life_handbook-2018-19.pdf)
- Cheating and Plagiarism (https://www.ocean.edu/wp-content/uploads/2018/09/Student-Life_handbook-2018-19.pdf)
- Copyright Infringement (https://www.ocean.edu/about-us/campus-life/interlibrary-loan-copyright-disclaimer/)
The Family Educational Rights and Privacy Act (FERPA) is a Federal law (https://www2.ed.gov/policy/gen/guid/fpco/ferpa/index.html) that protects the privacy of student education records. The law applies to all schools that receive funds under an applicable program of the U.S. Department of Education.
For a certificate program to be considered eligible for federal Title IV aid, the program must lead to “gainful employment in a recognized occupation.”
The U.S. Department of Education requires that institutions provide students with information regarding total costs for tuition and fees, graduation rates and debt-to-earnings ratios for gainful employment programs.
In compliance with federal Title IV regulations, Ocean County College has provided information on our certificate programs leading to gainful employment.