Kean Ocean Financial Aid
For all Kean students in the Kean Ocean Consortium please be aware that all federal and state financial aid is processed through the Financial Aid Office at Kean University.
For informational purposes when filing a FAFSA Kean’s Federal ID# is 002622.
For Ocean County College students enrolled in the Kean Ocean Consortium please be aware that additional documents and forms may be required from Kean University to facilitate payments and/or refunds. If a student withdraws from classes or if the credits earned and transferred to the student’s transcript at Kean University are less than full-time, financial aid awards may be reduced or cancelled which may result in a balance due to Kean University or Ocean County College.
A financial aid representative from Kean University is available to Kean Ocean students on the Ocean County College campus. A Kean staff member is located in the Kean University Office suite in the Library Building Room 010. They may be contacted at 732.255.0476.
ATTENTION, Kean Ocean Students Receiving Financial Aid from Kean:
OCC’s Quick-Term courses may not qualify for that aid. Check the written terms of your Kean Financial Aid award for all conditions affecting it.
Visit the Kean Office of Financial Aid web site at: http://www.kean.edu/offices/financial-aid for more information.
F.A.F.S.A Filing Now Open!
O.P.E.N. Workshops – click for more information – then click below to register.
- Requesting an IRS Tax Return Transcript
- Sample of an IRS Tax Return Transcript
- Sample of Schedule E
- Sample of an IRS Tax Return Transcript and Schedule E
- How to answer New Jersey State Additional Questions
- How to Check Your Status in Your HESAA Student Portal
FAFSA filing for the 2018-2019 academic year is available from October 1st, 2017 – use your 2016 tax information to complete the form.
- Recent Changes to the Student Aid Programs
- Financial Aid Deadlines
- Pell Lifetime Eligibility
- Ocean Connect Information
- Apply for Financial Aid (FAFSA)
- Common Errors on Financial Aid Applications
- Common Questions about Financial Aid
- IRS 1098-T Information
- Our federal school code is 002624
- For Answers 24/7 to Your Basic Financial Aid Questions visit: Financial Aid TV