- Dr. Larson's Report to the Board of Trustees
- Registration Open For Spring And Summer Classes At OCC
Register today for spring and summer classes at Ocean County College! If you’ve been thinking about attending college, don’t put it off a moment longer.
- College Students Open “Helping Hands Food Pantry” To Help Fellow Students In Need At Ocean County College
For more info on where to donate non-perishable food items or how your monetary donation can help, contact Alison Noone, Assistant Director of Student Life at OCC, at 732-255-0400, ext. 2138, or email@example.com.
- What A Piece Of Work Is Man Comes To Grunin Center
The Ocean County College Repertory Theatre Company will perform What a Piece of Work Is Man: The Wit, Wisdom, and Wonder of Will Shakespeare
- Film The Anthropologist Takes A Look At Climate Change
Award-winning writer, producer, director Seth Kramer brings his 2016 documentary The Anthropologist: Looking at Climate Change through a Global Lens to Ocean County College on Thursday, April 19 during Earth Week.
- Midweek Jazz Features Glenn Crytzer’s Salute To Joe Venuti & Eddie Lang At Grunin Center
Glenn Crytzer’s Salute to Joe Venuti & Eddie Lang takes the Grunin Center Main Stage on Wednesday, April 11 at 8:00 p.m., Ocean County College.
- The Who’s Tommy Performed As “Bluegrass Opry” At Grunin Center
The HillBenders present The Who’s TOMMY: A Bluegrass Opry on Friday, April 13, 8:00 p.m., Main Stage, Grunin Center for the Arts
- Environmental Activist Erin Brockovich Headlines Lecture Series
The Ocean County College Foundation’s Blauvelt Lecture Series proudly presents An Evening with Erin Brockovich on Thursday, April 12 at 7:00 p.m. at the Grunin Center for the Arts.
- Calling All Senior Artists! Annual Exhibit Seeks Senior Artists
The 42nd Annual Ocean County Senior Art Exhibit is looking for entries. Professional and nonprofessional artists, 60 years of age or older, who are residents of Ocean County are eligible to submit artwork in one of 11 categories.
- TUSK – A Benefit Concert Hosted by Ocean County College Foundation to Benefit OCC Students
On April 7, the OCC Foundation and the Jay and Linda Grunin Center for the Arts are partnering to host the Ultimate Fleetwood Mac Tribute Band: TUSK in a benefit concert to support the students of OCC.