- College Students Open “Helping Hands Food Pantry” to Help Fellow Students in Need at Ocean County College
For more information on where to donate non-perishable food items or how your monetary donation can help, contact Alison Noone, Assistant Director of Student Life at OCC, at 732-255-0400, ext. 2138, or email@example.com.
- Midweek Jazz Features Clarinetist Dennis Lichtman’s Queensboro Five at Grunin Center
Multi-instrumentalist – mainly clarinet, fiddle, and mandolin (although he’s been known to take a turn on the banjo, saxophone, guitar!) – Dennis Lichtman’s Queensboro Five takes the Grunin Center Main Stage on Wednesday, March 28 at 8:00 p.m.
- What Does the Future Hold for Cuba and Venezuela? Find Out on March 15 at Ocean County College
Presented by Ilan Ehrlich, author of Eduardo Chibás: The Incorrigible Man of Cuban Politics and Assistant Professor of Latin American History, Bergen Community College.
- Ocean County Freeholders Give State Of The County Address at Ocean County College on March 29
Ocean County College’s Governmental Affairs Institute will present the State of the County Address by the Ocean County Freeholders on Thursday, March 29 at 2:00 p.m.
- Interactive Art & Music Show “Artrageous” Comes to Grunin Center
RWJ Barnabas Health Family Series presents Artrageous, an interactive art and music show on Saturday, March 24 at 8:00 p.m
- Dr. Larson's Report to the Board of Trustees
- Ocean County College To Host Poetry Out Loud State Contest
For the first time, OCC, sponsored by the School of Arts and Humanities, will host the 2018 New Jersey Poetry Out Loud Recitation Contest on Monday, March 12, 10:00 a.m.
- Harold Shale: The Comet with No Tale Premieres March 31 at Novins
The Interactive Storybook Series on the Dome at the Robert J. Novins Planetarium will Premiere the children’s story Harold Shale: The Comet with No Tail on Saturday, March 31 at 10:30 a.m. (craft) and 11:00 a.m. (show) at the Novins Planetarium.
- OCC Foundation to Honor Ocean County Freeholder Virginia “Ginny” Haines as Humanitarian of the Year – June 15
Save-the-Date! The OCC Foundation’s 2018 Annual Scholarship Celebration will be held on Friday, June 15 at 6:00 p.m. Virginia “Ginny” Haines will be honored as Humanitarian of the Year.
- Rickie Lee Jones Comes to Grunin Center
An Intimate Evening with Rickie Lee Jones comes to the Grunin Center for the Arts on Thursday, March 22 at 7:30 p.m. on the Main Stage, OCC Main Campus. Please use Parking Lot #2. Tickets: $59-$45.