Checklist for Applying to Transfer
- View the institution’s website
- Contact the admissions office and ask for a transfer representative to discuss requirements
- Tour the campus; ask to meet with students and professors
- Consider giving yourself options by applying to several schools
- Out-of-State or specialized schools may require intense research to ensure easy transfer
Complete the paperwork:
- Fill out applications and financial aid paperwork at least 6 months in advance of the semester you would like to begin your studies.
- Online applications are quick and easy.
Send supporting documents as required:
- Official transcripts (college and high school)
- SAT/ACT scores
- Letters of recommendation