- Adult $10
- Senior (60+) $8
- Children (12 & Under) $8
- OCC Students & Staff $8
- Ticket fee: $1.00 per ticket
- Prices may vary for special events.
- Special promotions and discounts are valid on new ticket purchases only. They are not valid on previously purchased tickets and there are no price adjustments after a sale.
- We strongly recommend that you purchase tickets online, as tickets may not be available onsite.
- Contact us for information on group sales and private events.
Updated Exchange and Refund Policy
All sales are final, there are no refunds or exchanges on ticket sales. However, due to the COVID-19 Pandemic, we have temporarily updated our Exchange Policy. If you are not feeling well, or have recently been exposed to COVID-19, please do not come to the show. We will grant a ticket exchange for all guests who are not feeling well as follows:
- Up to the event start time, please email us at email@example.com to notify us that your party will not be joining us due to illness. We will reply within 24 business hours to discuss a ticket exchange.
- Please notify us in writing by email prior to the start time of the event. We will not be able to grant an exchange if you notify us after the event that you did not attend.
- Masks are not required, but we are a “mask friendly” facility and all those who wish to wear a mask may do so.
- In the event of inclement weather, the safety of our patrons is our top priority. Weather cancellations will be posted to the ocean.edu website. Cancellations will also be posted to social media and a recording will be available at 732.255.0342. Patrons will be given the option to exchange tickets for another performance or receive a refund. If you are concerned about attending a performance due to inclement weather, please call the Planetarium at 732.255.0343