Central Admissions Office
Little Falls, NJ 07424
- Ocean County College students with a variety of associate degree options can achieve seamless transfer to the Berkeley College B.B.A. / B.S. Degree in Accounting, General Business, Business Administration, Marketing, Management, Information Systems Management, Justice Studies, Health Services Management, and Human Resources Management.
- Students may transfer 60 semester credits
With the goal of preparing students for success in the professional world, Bachelor’s degree programs at Berkeley College combine rigorous academics with hands-on training for a well-rounded education that provides the knowledge and skills employers demand.
Student Transfer Requirements
- Students must have a cumulative grade point average of at least 2.0
- Students in an Associate’s degree program must graduate before moving to a Bachelor’s degree program. After discussion with an academic advisor, dual enrollment may be approved for the last term of the Associate’s program
Berkeley College Scholarships
- Berkeley College Transfer Opportunity Program (T.O.P. Scholars): T.O.P. Scholarships are awarded to eligible students who complete a Free Application for Financial Aid (FAFSA), receive a valid Institutional Student Information Record (ISIR), and enroll full-time in one of Berkeley’s Bachelor’s degree programs after receiving an Associate’s degree from Ocean County College. For eligible students who enter with and maintain a GPA of 2.50, scholarships start at 25 percent of tuition, after all federal/state grants and other scholarships have been applied. Students with higher GPAs may receive as much as 50 percent of tuition.
- View additional Berkeley College scholarships
- Traditional in-class semesters – Spring, Summer, Fall, Winter
Ocean County College’s CEEB code: 2630
Transcript Request – Allows you to send your Official Ocean County College transcripts
Application for Graduation (PDF) – Student must apply to graduate from OCC in the semester prior to their final semester
Transfer College Evaluation Form (PDF) – Helpful in obtaining important information when you are visiting a four-year transfer institution
Transfer College Chart (PDF)– A quick way to review what information you still need to submit with an application